Eat to Live
My experience as a professional bodybuilder has taught me how to manipulate nutrition and exercise on every level possible.
From training world class athletes life Evander Holyfield to entertainers like Steve Harvey to senior track athletes, Jeannie and Bill Daprano.
Nutrition is the driving force behind anyone striving to establish ongoing success in any area of their life.
What you put in your body will have a direct impact on how you feel, look, and physically perform.
It doesn’t matter who you are.
Our bodies are in a ongoing quest to rebuild and replenish its self on a daily bases.
Giving our bodies the right nutrients is essential in making that happen.
Process foods and carbonated liquids is not the answer. In fact these type of products causes the body to age faster. While also opening the door to disease.
If your goal is to live a long productive existence, putting good nutrition into our bodies must become a intentional priority.
And rocket science knowledge isn’t required.
Here’s some simple nutritional tips that’s cost effective and easy to follow:
• Use proteins that are easy on the digestive system such as eggs, fish, chicken, vegan protein powder for shakes. These will build strong muscle and a healthy metabolism.
• Include low glycemic carbs such as brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal, quinoa, lentils. The right carbohydrates are important for energy and recovery.
• high fiber veggies like spinach, kale, cabbage, greens, green beans, etc. Extremely needed to move move waste out of the body.
• fruits such as apples. Pears, pineapple, papaya, etc. The perfect snack for pick me up energy.
• Plenty of quality water. Water is the be all in keeping our bodies functional and healthy.
So let’s do ourselves a favor in eating to live and not living to eat.
For more information visit my website at www.leehaney.com and while there, join my online fitness community.