What is the I.A.F.S.?
The International Association of Fitness Science was created as a certification and fitness model that can be used in neighborhood centers, churches, corporations, parks, and homes. A fitness model tailored according to the daily physical requirements of a person. Our goal is to equip IAFS trainer s with the best training to help their clients reach their fitness goals. The IAFS model consists of three approaches: Functional exercise training, basic nutrition, and understanding of the three body types. By learning and utilizing our three approaches an effective fitness model can be implemented to help meet client needs.
Where is the I.A.F.S. recognized and located?
The International Association of Fitness Sciences is recognized in over 180 countries by the IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding), the NPC (National Physique Committee), the ICA (International Chiropractic Association), IHRSA (International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association) Associate member, Judson University (Sport Science Dept), American College of Longevity Medicine, and the first to receive a proclamation from the Georgia State Senate. The I.A.F.S. recognition may be recognized in most gyms. We advise checking with gym ownership for certification requirements. The I.A.F.S. is based and located in Fayetteville, GA.
What are the steps if I want to get certified?
- Enroll in the certification course that best fits the certification you wish to pursue.
- Once study guide materials are received in the mail, become familiar with the study materials.
- Once ready to take your online exam please message in to IAFS Support- email@example.com
- Once the exam request is received you will receive a email within 24-48 hrs with your login and password, please be sure to complete the entire test and submit all the answers.
- Once test is taken please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when and where the next I.A.F.S. Workshop will take place or the location of a Master Trainer who can take you through the required hands-on walk through to complete the certification.
- When or prior to attending the workshop, be sure to have your CPR/AED certification at the test site to submit by email or fax a copy to 770-460-0043.